Be at the forefront of change, reimagine your leadership and master the mindset, energy and skills needed to navigate the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Having spent 40+ years in business, Diane Demetre, the creator of Luminary Leaders – The New Masters of Leadership knows first-hand the challenges leaders face. She understands why leaders default to managing instead of mastery, especially in time of crisis. But how can you create leaders who light the way to success? Leaders who positively impact, inspire, and ignite the spark in their teams? Diane knows the science and secrets to creating this type of leader.
Her diverse leadership background began as an educator before she blazed a trail into the entertainment industry in radio, television, and on the stage, directing casts and crews of large scale national and international productions before moving into the corporate world in a variety of executive roles.
A successful entrepreneur, she has owned 2 multi-award-winning businesses: an internationally acclaimed resort in Vanuatu and a quality accredited, Australian company with hundreds of staff across 4 states, both reaching multi-million-dollar success.
She is a regular contributor to the media, appearing in print, on podcasts and television, and has authored multiple books. Awarded an International Women’s Day Leadership Award in 2019, she is a powerhouse of educated insight, practical experience, and dynamic delivery. On or off the stage her passion and purpose light up the room, making her the ideal ‘Luminator’ to turn on your leaders.
We all come into this world cable-ready. Our job as luminary leaders is to plug into our people and turn them on. To power them up until they blaze a trail that leads their people from crisis to certainty. That's what leadership is really about!
Cut the Crap
You Can't Lead Like That!
- Help your people shift their perspective to become more self-aware and self-inspiring.
- Demonstrate the power of neuroscience and how to rewire and fire their brains for success.
- Show them how to employ the Feel Good Factor to improve their psychological resilience, overcome anxiety and manage conflict.
- Teach your leaders how to elevate their energy and perform to their potential without body or brain drain.
- Hone and harden their leadership skills using the 7-P Principle and Leading Questions
- Empower your leaders to become autonomous and self-organised value-creators.
A dynamic performance to say the least.