Be at the forefront of change, reimagine your leadership and master the mindset, energy and skills needed to navigate the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Diane speaks on the interrelationship of three main topics
Ignite luminary thinking
in your people
- Learn how to master your 60,000 daily thoughts
- Explore the magic of mylenation – the brain’s secret system for success
- Shift your perspective and transform possibilities into probabilities into actualities
Impact the power potential in your organisation
- Learn how the 7-P principle can empower every part of your organisations
- Restructure your skills implementation with the ISO cycle of continual improvement.
- Discover the three easiest ways to expand your influence with your people
Inspire the energetic currency
- Explore the electro-magnetic currency of emotions and how to master them
- Plug into your unlimited source of energy and never feel depleted or frustrated again.
- Employ more joy with the Feel-Good Factor.
Having spent 40+ years in business, Diane Demetre, the creator of Luminary Leaders – The New Masters of Leadership knows first-hand the challenges leaders face. She understands why leaders default to managing instead of mastery, especially in time of crisis. But how can you create leaders who light the way to success? Leaders who positively impact, inspire, and ignite the spark in their teams? Diane knows the science and secrets to creating this type of leader.
Her diverse leadership background began as an educator before she blazed a trail into the entertainment industry in radio, television, and on the stage, directing casts and crews of large scale national and international productions before moving into the corporate world in a variety of executive roles.
A successful entrepreneur, she has owned 2 multi-award-winning businesses: an internationally acclaimed resort in Vanuatu and a quality accredited, Australian company with hundreds of staff across 4 states, both reaching multi-million-dollar success.
She is a regular contributor to the media, appearing in print, on podcasts and television, and has authored multiple books. Diane is also the Liberal Democrats candidate for Moncrieff in the 2022 Federal Elections and intends to do whatever she can to lead Australia out of its current darkness.
Awarded an International Women’s Day Leadership Award in 2019, she is a powerhouse of educated insight, practical experience, and dynamic delivery. On or off the stage her passion and purpose light up the room, making her the ideal ‘Luminator’ to turn on your leaders.
We all come into this world cable-ready. Our job as luminary leaders is to plug into our people and turn them on. To dare to shine so brightly that we become the light that guides them out of crisis to certainty. That's what leadership is really about!
Cut the Crap
You Can't Lead Like That!
- Help your people shift their perspective to become more self-aware and self-inspiring.
- Demonstrate the power of neuroscience and how to rewire and fire their brains for success.
- Show them how to employ the Feel Good Factor to improve their psychological resilience, overcome anxiety and manage conflict.
- Teach your leaders how to elevate their energy and perform to their potential without body or brain drain.
- Hone and harden their leadership skills using the 7-P Principle and Leading Questions
- Empower your leaders to become autonomous and self-organised value-creators.
A dynamic performance to say the least.