After delivering her keynote, Diane can present interactive master classes to hone your teams’ mindset, energy, and skills mastery as one-hour, half-day or full-day interactives.
Using the eight pillars of Luminary Leadership, she delves deep into the science and energy psychology behind her mastery methodology to present a toolkit of bright ideas and practical takeaways that will:
- Help your people shift their perspective to become more self-aware and self-inspiring.
- Demonstrate the power of neuroscience and how to rewire and fire their brains for success.
- Show them how to employ the Feel-Good Factor to improve their psychological resilience, overcome anxiety and minimise conflict.
- Teach your leaders how to elevate their energy and perform to their potential without body or brain drain.
- Hone and harden their leadership skills using the 7-P Principle.
- Teach your leaders the 24 essential ‘C-suite’ characteristics they must possess to light the way.
This content can also be presented as a panel discussion or interactive debate mediated by Diane to help shift your leaders’ perspective further.
Her short, immersive 30-60 minute intensives such as Lunch & Learn and Midday Meditations are ideal brain-boosters for tight, time constraints.
Diane is a proven facilitator and leadership trainer having worked as a resident corporate facilitator and trainer for several organisations including the Highland Park Medical Centre, Women at Work, Robina Town Centre and Equity Transport Group as well as conducting stand-alone workshops and seminars for a variety of organisations over the past three decades.
Live or virtual, Diane’s inspirational message and mastery methodology can come directly to your business to ignite, influence, and inspire your leaders.