After delivering her keynote, Diane can present interactive master classes and workshops to hone your teams’ mindset, energy, and skills mastery as one-hour, half-day or full-day interactives.
Using the eight pillars of Luminary Leadership, she delves deep into the latest research, science and energy psychology behind her mastery methodology to present a toolkit of bright ideas and practical takeaways that will:
- Help your people shift their perspective to become more self-aware and self-inspiring on their path to mastery motivation.
- Demonstrate the power of neuroscience and learn how to rewire and fire their brains for success.
- Show them how to employ the Feel-Good Factor to improve their psychological resilience, overcome anxiety and minimise conflict.
- Teach your leaders how to elevate their energy and perform to their potential without body or brain drain.
- Hone and harden their leadership skills using the 7-P Principle.
- Illustrate the 27 essential ‘C-suite’ characteristics all leaders must possess to light the way to intrapersonal, interpersonal, and collective success.
This content can also be presented as a panel discussion or interactive debate mediated by Diane to help shift your leaders’ perspective further so they can look up, light up and LEAD.
Her short, immersive 30-60 minute intensives such as Lunch & Learn and Midday Meditations are ideal brain-boosters for tight time constraints.
Diane is a highly experienced facilitator and leadership trainer. She has decades of experience training hundreds of staff and leaders in her own successful businesses as well as conducting leadership and mindset programs for several organisations including the Highland Park Medical Centre, Women at Work, Robina Town Centre, Equity Transport Group and more.
Live or virtual, Diane’s inspirational message and mastery methodology can come directly to your business to ignite, inspire and positively impact your leaders, equipping them with the tools to lead themselves and their teams out of this crisis.
“As leaders we must dare to shine so brightly, that we become the light at the end of the tunnel leading our teams through.”