Through her successful business enterprises, keynote speaking, executive training, coaching and consulting, and her writing, Diane has helped countless people master their mindset, energy and skills to become leaders in their lives, businesses and organisations. However, it wasn’t always that way. Over three decades ago, Diane found herself:
- In court, as the first public #metoo case in Australia when she refused her producer’s sexual advances, and he sacked her for apparently being too fat.
- Though there were no grounds for her dismissal, there were no laws to protect her back then, and she lost everything. She had no money, no job, no future.
- Humiliated and heartbroken, suicide looked a good option.
That was when she heard a voice inside, say, “Dare to be more.” This changed the trajectory of her life and she launched into a conscious journey to reclaim her power, passion, and purpose.
After discovering the mysteries and science behind the mind, body, energy connection, she created an extraordinary life that has seen her:
- Speak on multiple stages across Australia.
- Consult and train thousands of staff for leading retail, tourism, and transport businesses.
- Write multiple books as well as numerous featured articles.
- Appear regularly on national radio and television dispensing advice on life, love, and leadership.
- Be awarded an International Women’ Day Leadership Award as well as winning multiple local, national and international business awards.
- Own and operate an award-winning 4-star resort in Vanuatu.
- Own and operate a multi-million-dollar national business with over 200 staff.
Diane educates, entertains and empowers through her inspirational presentations and transformational programs, and as an award-winning author, she encourages her readers to dare to be more so they can lead a life that matters.
A cross between a savvy business leader, behavioural scientist and energy psychologist, Diane is as comfortable speaking to thousands or coaching one-on-one as she is working with senior executives to solopreneurs, practitioners to parents, and managers to meditators. She possesses the rare ability of taking complex information and delivering it in easy-to-understand way with an infectious joy for life.
A dynamic leader, Diane has created the results she promises her clients. So, whether you’re at the start of your journey or have been on it for a while, Diane will help you discover, organise, and implement systems and strategies to create extraordinary results in your life and business—fast!
She was awarded 2019 SBAA International Women’s Day Leader Award for Leadership in the Entertainment, Creative Arts and Media Industry and was nominated for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards 2020.