- In court, as the first public #metoo case in Australia when she refused her producer’s sexual advances, and he sacked her for apparently being too fat.
- Though there were no grounds for her dismissal, there were no laws to protect her back then, and she lost everything. She had no money, no job, no future.
- Humiliated and heartbroken, suicide looked a good option.
- Speak on multiple stages across Australia.
- Consult and train hundreds of staff for leading retail, tourism, and transport businesses.
- Write 12 books as well as numerous featured articles.
- Appear regularly on national radio and television dispensing advice on life, love, and leadership.
- Be awarded an International Women’ Day Leadership Award as well as winning multiple local, national and international business awards.
- Own and operate an award-winning 4-star resort in Vanuatu.
- Own and operate a multi-million-dollar national business with over 200 staff.
Diane educates, entertains and empowers through her inspirational presentations and transformational programs, and as an award-winning author, she encourages her readers to dare to be more so they too can lead the life of their dreams.
A cross between a savvy business leader, behavioural scientist and energy psychologist, Diane is as comfortable working with senior executives to solopreneurs, practitioners to parents, and managers to meditators. She possesses the rare ability of taking complex information and delivering it in easy-to-understand way with an infectious joie de vivre.
A dynamic leader, Diane has created the results she promises her clients. So, whether you’re at the start of your journey or have been on it for a while, Diane will help you discover, organise, and implement systems and strategies to create extraordinary results in your life and business—fast!
She was awarded 2019 SBAA International Women’s Day Leader Award for Leadership in the Entertainment, Creative Arts and Media Industry and was nominated for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards 2020.
Diane’s Credentials & Awards
- Certified Results Coach
- Short-listed, Telstra Business Women’s Awards
- International Women’s Day Leader Award Recipient for Leadership in the Entertainment, Creative Arts & Media Industry
- AOQ Hall of Fame Award for Business
- 3 x AOQ National Gold Awards for Business Excellence
- 3 x Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence Best Resort Award
- Registered Consultant, Queensland Industry Development Scheme (QIDS) Human Resource Planning & Cultural Change
- Graduate, Management Skills Development Program, AIM
- Stress & Life Skills Therapist, Highland Park Medical Centre
- Diploma of Teaching, NBCAE
- Associate, Royal Academy of Dance